Accordian FrontPage Core gives you an alternative for your style to show articles off on your lovely websites, using Accordion direction system, so that the site will be more interactive and attractive. This free model also provides complex configuration management Module that is easy to use and understand.
On the page configuration, this module provides you two group parameters, Basic and custom css. On the custom css part, the administrator of the website can change the colour setting want to display on the web.
- Show introtext with accordion direction.
- Show image if you want (only shown if there is an image in the introtext). (only for J! 3.x.x native available)
- Readmore use setting (when in the Enable, it is only shown if the article applies readmore system).
- Setting to show an author and the date of the article made as well as the format of the date flexibly.
- Various article standard settings (such as the article number & ordering, determine the category, skipped article, etc).
- Setting to close all tabs or open the 1st tab when the web page is loading. (only for J! 3.x.x native available)
- Setting about the use of link attached into the title of tabs. (only for J! 3.x.x native available)
- Filter the articles based on date range or period.
- Setting the colour and the style easily. (only for J! 3.x.x native available)
- Available on the responsive system. (only for J! 3.x.x native available)
The description and the explanation above is not enough to give you clear representation and benefits of the module, so that it is much better if you visit the demo page of this module and try to use the application on your website. Hopefully you will be glad and satisfied with the module.
and for more Nice Extensions and version, you can check at this directory